The Shure Model SCM800 is a full-featured, eight-channel microphone mixer for sound reinforcement, general audio recording, and audio-visual systems. Any low-impedance, balanced dynamic or condenser microphone, including a wireless microphone system, can be used with the SCM800 mixer.
Each SCM800 accepts up to eight microphone- or line–level inputs and one aux-level input (two input jacks feed the same channel). Up to four SCM800 mixers can be linked to provide up to 32 input channels. Each input channel has a two-band equalizer, switchable microphone- or line-level operation, switchable 48 V phantom power, and a 1/4-inch send/receive insert jack.
- Compatible with Shure SCM410, SCM810 and FP410 automatic microphone mixers
- Adjustable EQ per channel: low-frequency rolloff and high-frequency shelving
- 48 V phantom power selectable for each input
- Active balanced microphone- and line-level inputs and line level output
- Highly RF-resistant chassis and circuitry
- LED indication of channel clipping
- Linking capability for systems up to 32 microphones
- Two Aux-level input jacks that feed one channel
- Insert jack on each channel
- Manual mixing of input channels
- Internal Modification permits 230 V operation (SCM800) or 120 V operation (SCM800E)
- Front-panel headphones output with level control
- Peak-responding output limiter with selectable thresholds and LED indicator
SCM810, SCM800, SCM410, FP410 link jack pin-outs and cable info
Pin Functions of SCM810 Link Jacks. Pin 1 - Signal ground; shield of link cable Pin ...
SCM810 and SCM800 AUX Input Connectors
The "AUX" inputs on both the front and rear panels of the SCM810 are designed for li...
M367, M267, or M67 Replacement or Alternative
Consider these alternatives: Shure SCM268 mixer - four mic/aux inputs and one aux onl...
SCM810 and SCM800 Input Gain - Design Changes
Yes, there is a gain difference when an input is set to provide phantom power. This setting is...
Are the MX202 series microphones compatible with the SCM800 mixers?
The MX202 microphones will work perfectly fine with the SCM800/SCM810 mixers.
Linked SCM810/800 Mixers - Reducing Hum and Buzz
The Shure SCM800 and SCM810 mixers may be linked to increase the number of inputs. This is acc...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.