End-Address Shotgun Condenser Microphone
The VP82 is a professional shotgun microphone for use in A / V sound reinforcement.
Compact and lightweight with a wide aperture and excellent off-axis rejection, the VP82 is the affordable and reliable choice for camera-mounted broadcast and media production applications.
- Microphone Types
Lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances. Powered by battery or phantom power supply.
- Polar Patterns
A microphone with a lobar polar pattern has the highest possible directivity. A lobar pick-up pattern is achieved with a shotgun microphone only.
- Frequency Responses
Smooth, extended response. Tuned to accentuate specific types of instruments or voices.
- Form Factors
- Model Lines
- Best-in-class audio performance
- Integrated preamplifier design (not modular)
- Wide aperture for near-field sound sources
- Natural off-axis rejection
- Economical choice with small footprint; compact and lightweight
- Superior Shure design and rugged, roadworthy construction
- Zipper pouch and foam windscreen included
Compatible with VP89S premium accessories
- Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response
- 90 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
- Supercardioid / lobar
- 144 Ω
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size VP82 Integrated Shotgun Microphone Spanish 1.32 mb VP82 Integrated Shotgun Microphone English 1.53 mb VP82 Integrated Shotgun Microphone French 1.32 mb