SM58-X2u USB Digital Bundle
SM58-X2u USB Digital Bundle
Use the SM58 Vocal Microphone with the X2u XLR-to-USB Adapter for digital recording with headphone monitoring.
- Handheld vocal microphone with XLR-to-USB adapter for high-quality digital audio recording
- Dynamic cartridge with cardioid polar pattern
- Includes SM58, X2u, microphone clip, USB cable, storage bag, and user guides
The legendary SM58 cardioid dynamic vocal microphone is now available with the X2u USB Signal Adapter, which features built-in headphone monitoring with zero latency, and easy controls to balance microphone and playback audio.
Digitally record wherever your computer takes you -- just plug and play for better-than-CD quality vocal reproduction.
- Dynamic microphone cartridge with a frequency response tailored with brightened mid-range and bass rolloff to deliver legendary warm and clear vocal reproduction.
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern isolates vocal sound sources while minimizing background noise.
- Internal pneumatic shock mount minimizes handling noise.
- Legendary construction and versatility for consistent performance under rugged use and abuse on stage or in the studio.
- Plug and Play USB Connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording anywhere your computer can go (compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X 10.1 or later).
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- Headphone jack for monitoring with 1/8” connectivity
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- 16 bit, up to 48 kHz sample rate for better-than-CD quality audio
|Type||Dynamic (moving coil)|
|Frequency Response||SM58: 50 to 15,000 Hz, X2U: 20 to 20,000 Hz +/- 1 dB|
|Polar Pattern||Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
A25D Microphone ClipBreak resistant microphone clip that securely mounts the SM58, SM57, SM87A, Beta 87A, Beta 87C and all other microphones with 3/4-inch and larger handles to a standard microphone stand.
A55HM Snap-in "Shock Stopper" MountShock Stopper Isolation Mount/Swivel Adapter, Half Mount, for SM57, SM58, Beta 57A, Beta 58A, Beta 87A, Beta 87C or any Shure tapered handle mic.
A55M Shock Mount Microphone ClipIsolation mount and swivel adapter securely attaches Shure models SM57, SM58, SM86, Beta57A, Beta58A, Beta87A, and Beta87C to standard microphone stands.
A58WS Gray Microphone WindscreenReduces unwanted breath and wind noise. For use with all larger Shure "ball-type" microphones including the SM58, Beta58A, SM48, and the 565SD. Available in 6 colours; black, blue, gray, green, red, and yellow.
R59 Cartridge for SM58Replacement cartridge for the Shure SM58 microphone.
RK143G Factory Original SM58 Replacement GrilleFactory original replacement grille for the Shure SM58 wired microphone and SM58 wireless handheld transmitters.
Mic Level and Line Level -- What do they mean?
Some mixers have switches on the rear panel for setting each input jack or output jack for mic...
Difference between a dynamic and condenser microphone
Dynamic and condenser describe the operating principal used in a microphone. Operating pr...
Which microphone should I use on ... ? (Selection Guides)
The following are current Shure microphones as of May 2017. Also listen to our online Mic ...
Vintage Shure Catalogs (1933-1984)
// Year Type Size Model numbers ...
Transformers - When to use and how does it work?
Audio Transformers Audio transformers can: 1) Step up (increase) or step down (decrease) a...
How do I wire an XLR to 1/4" adapter cable?
There are many different configurations that can be made between an XLR to 1/4" adapter. ...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.