The SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone gives multi-instrumentalists the freedom to express themselves without sacrificing sound quality. A tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent rejection of off-axis sound sources to prevent feedback and signal bleed onstage, whether in use in small clubs, large installations, or arena tours.
Available in standard TA4F (TQG) connectivity, the SM35 seamlessly integrates into any Shure wireless headset system. Also available, the SM35-XLR includes an inline RPM626 preamp for use in standard wired (XLR) applications.
- Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
- Tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
- Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement that further improves source isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
- TA4F (TQG) connector is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack
- Locking snap-fit windscreens tame plosives, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
- Included in BLX and GLX-D® wireless systems, renowned for their ease of use and reliable performance
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
|Frequency Response||40–20,000 Hz|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
RK183WS Snap-Fit Microphone WindscreensWorks with Beta 98A, Beta 98/S, Beta 98D/S, Beta 98H/C, MX183, MX184, MX185, MX202, WH30, WL183, WL184, WL185, and SM35. Contains 4 snap-fit windscreens.
RK378Replacement kit with clip and 2 snap-fit foam windscreens for SM35 headset microphone.
RPM626In-line microphone preamplifier for WBH53, Beta 53, Beta 91, Beta 98, MC50B, MC51B, and SM35-XLR microphones.
|SM Microphone Product Brochure||English||1.85 mb|
|SM35 CAD File||English||ZIP||204 kb|
|SM35 Specification Sheet||English||195 kb|
|SM35 User Guide|
Lavalier / Headset compatibility with Wireless Systems
The following chart provides compatibility information between Shure lavalier and headset mics...
SM35-XLR preamp and connectors
The preamp is the RPM626; it requires phantom power to operate. The RPM626 input connecto...
SM31FH and SM35 - Do they use the same mic element?
Yes, there is a difference. Here are the primary differences: SM35 has 9 dB l...
Headset mike that sounds like SM58
The sound of the SM58 is unique and cannot be duplicated by a miniature microphone for many te...
Mic Level and Line Level -- What do they mean?
Some mixers have switches on the rear panel for setting each input jack or output jack for mic...
Difference between a dynamic and condenser microphone
Dynamic and condenser describe the operating principal used in a microphone. Operating pr...
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.