The SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone gives multi-instrumentalists the freedom to express themselves without sacrificing sound quality. A tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent rejection of off-axis sound sources to prevent feedback and signal bleed onstage, whether in use in small clubs, large installations, or arena tours.
Available in standard TA4F (TQG) connectivity, the SM35 seamlessly integrates into any Shure wireless headset system. Also available, the SM35-XLR includes an inline RPM626 preamp for use in standard wired (XLR) applications.
- Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
- Tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
- Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement that further improves source isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
- TA4F (TQG) connector is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack
- Locking snap-fit windscreens tame plosives, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
- Included in BLX and GLX-D® wireless systems, renowned for their ease of use and reliable performance
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
|Frequency Response||40–20,000 Hz|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
RK183WS Snap-Fit Microphone Windscreens
Works with Beta 98A, Beta 98/S, Beta 98D/S, Beta 98H/C, MX183, MX184, MX185, MX202, WH30, WL183, WL184, WL185, and SM35. Contains 4 snap-fit windscreens.from $19.00
Replacement kit with clip and 2 snap-fit foam windscreens for SM35 headset microphone.from $6.00
In-line microphone preamplifier for WBH53, Beta 53, Beta 91, Beta 98, MC50B, MC51B, and SM35-XLR microphones.from $90.00
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.