The rugged and durable SM31FH is a cardioid condenser microphone constructed with hydrophobic materials that make it ideal for true performance in fitness instruction applications.
The moisture-repellent cartridge housing ensures a long product life by protecting the microphone from the corrosion damage that causes typical fitness instruction headsets to fail.
Available in bundled BLX and GLX-D wireless systems, the SM31FH features TA4F 4-pin (TQG) connectors that make it a viable replacement for any Shure wireless headset system.
- Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for fitness and aerobics instructors
- Moisture-repellent hydrophobic fabric protects the microphone cartridge from harmful corrosion that occurs in humid environments
- Flexible gooseneck provides discrete adjustment capabilities to optimize placement for greatest isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile design won’t fatigue instructors during high-impact use
- TA4F (TQG) connector is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack
- Included windscreen tames plosive, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response ideal for crisp, clear vocal reproduction
- Available with bundled BLX and GLX-D wireless systems
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
|Frequency Response||45–20,000 Hz|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
Wireless microphone for jazzercise, aerobics, fitness centers
1) BLX14 with the SM31FH headset. Most often used for this application due to the low price po...
How to use the PGA31-TQG, SM31FH-TQG, PG185-TQG or PG30-TQG as a wired mic
An in-line preamp must be used. To operate, the preamp requires the microphone mixer to ...
Protecting body pack antenna in aerobics
The bodypack is called a transmitter. The larger box that sits near your mixer/amplifier is ca...
Lavalier / Headset compatibility with Wireless Systems
The following chart provides compatibility information between Shure lavalier and headset mics...
Which wireless for aerobic instructors?
Most aerobic instructors choose the BLX14 with the SM31FH headset.
Sound system for aerobics studio system
You require the expertise of a local sound system contractor. Look in the Yellow Pages under &...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.