The SM27 is a rugged and versatile large-diaphragm, side-address cardioid condenser microphone. It has low self-noise and extended frequency response that picks up vocal and instrument nuances with clarity.
Durable Shure construction features three separate mesh layers that reduce wind and breath noise. Equally comfortable on stage or in the studio.
- Uniform cardioid pattern for superior off axis rejection
- Superior transient response from a low-mass large Mylar® diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended low-end
- Durable metal construction.
- Three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
|Type||Condenser (externally biased)|
|Frequency Response||20 to 20,000 Hz|
|lmpedance||150 Ohms (140 Ohms actual)|
|Phantom power required?||48 Vdc phantom, 5.4 mA|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
A27SM Elastic Suspension Shock MountElastic suspension shock mount for use with Shure KSM27 microphones.
A32WS Microphone WindscreenMicrophone windscreen reduces unwanted breath and wind noise. For use with SM27, KSM27, KSM32 and KSM44 microphones. Available in black.
A32ZB Zippered Microphone Carrying BagPadded zippered carrying bag for Shure KSM32 or KSM44 microphones.
PS-6 Popper Stopper WindscreenAttenuates unwanted breath noise and plosives and can be clamped onto most stands.
RPM642Rubber Rings for SM27 and KSM27 ShureLock Shock Mount (contains four).
File Language Type File Size SM Microphone Product Brochure English 1.85 mb
File Language Type File Size SM27 Specification Sheet English 125 kb
File Language Type File Size SM27 User Guide English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish 2.76 mb
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.