The Shure SM11 is a miniature dynamic lavalier microphone designed for use in television broadcasting, sound reinforcement, certain radio and motion picture applications, and similar uses where a small, professional-quality microphone is required. The SM11 has an omnidirectional pickup pattern, and its frequency response is optimized for lavalier use. The microphone is supplied with a tie clasp assembly, tie tack assembly, connector belt clip, and zippered carrying bag.
An optional kit for mounting the SM11 on various musical instruments is available as Shure Model RK279.
Listen in the Shure Mic Lab
Listen to and compare instruments and vocal recordings from a wide selection of Shure microphones
The SM11 has an omnidirectional pickup pattern, and its frequency response is optimized for lavalier use.
- Acoustically matches most stand- or desk-mounted microphones
- Small and lightweight for unobtrusive, virtually unseen operation
- Smooth exterior and recessed grille screen minimize clothing noise
- Rugged aluminum case construction
- Extremely flexible long-life cable
- Two mounting options -- tie clasp or tie tack
- Convenient, secure belt clip attaches connector to belt or clothing
|Frequency Response||50 to 15,000 Hz|
|Output Level||Open Circuit Voltage; –64 dBV/Pa (0.60 mV), (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)|
R99 Cartridge for SM11 and SM17
Replacement Cartridge for SM11 and SM17 Microphones.
RK200BC Belt Clip
Belt Clip for SM10, SM11, SM12 and SM14 microphones.
RK203TC Tie Clip for SM11
Tie Clip for SM11 microphone.
RK279 Instrument Mounting Accessories for SM11
Instrument Mounting Accessories for SM11 Microphone.
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.