The Shure SM10A is a low-impedance, unidirectional dynamic microphone designed for close-talk head-worn applications such as remote-site sports broadcasting and corporate intercom systems. It is also ideal for singing drummers, keyboard artists, and other performers who need a head-worn vocal microphone with superior noise rejection and a smooth, natural-sounding frequency response.
- Microphone Types
Simple, rugged diaphragm/coil. handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Polar Patterns
Picks up the most sound in front of the microphone and some from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume environments.
- Frequency Responses
Smooth, extended response. Tuned to accentuate specific types of instruments or voices.
- Form Factors
- Model Lines
The SM10A is very lightweight and is typically mounted on the supplied steel headband assembly. An adjustable pivot on the headband assembly allows the microphone boom to be moved 20 degrees in any direction. The boom also slides out so the microphone can be positioned up to 89 mm (3 1/2 in.) from the pivot housing. A supplied windscreen reduces wind noise and explosive breath sounds. Other features:
- Close-talk design provides excellent isolation and minimizes gain-before-feedback
- Extremely rugged with fully adjustable headband and microphone boom
- Unidirectional(cardioid) polar pattern for superior rejection of unwanted sound
- A clip that fits over the XLR connector and attaches to the user's belt or waistband, providing cable strain relief
- Dynamic, close-talk
- Frequency Response
- 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
- Cardioid, uniform with frequency, symmetrical about axis
Belt Clip for SM10, SM11, SM12 and SM14 microphones.
Where To Buy
Black foam windscreen for SM1, SM2, SM10A, SM12A, SM14 microphones.
Where To Buy
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size SM10A User Guide English, French, German, Italian, Spanish 1.03 mb