Drum Microphone Kit
An essential drum microphone package. The PGDMK4 Drum Microphone Kit includes:
- Three PG56 snare/tom microphones
- One PG52 kick drum microphone
- Three A50D drum mounts
- Four 15ft. (4.57m) XLR-XLR cables
- One durable carrying case.
- Microphone Type
Simple, rugged diaphragm/coil. handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Polar Pattern
Picks up the most sound in front of the microphone and some from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume environments.
Screens unwanted sound sources. Ideal for individual instruments in a multi-microphone setting, or single sources in noisy environments.
- Frequency Response
Smooth, extended response. Tuned to accentuate specific types of instruments or voices.
- Form Factor
- Model Line
- PG Microphone Product Brochure (PDF)
- PGDMK4 Specification Sheet (PDF)
- PG Microphone Product Brochure
- PGDMK4 Specification Sheet
PGDMK4 Drum Mic Kit includes:
- (3) PG56 compact drum microphones for close miking.
- (1) PG52 high-performance microphone tuned to capture low-end punch.
- (3) A50D drum mounts. Can be used on most standard drum rims. The flexible yet sturdy rubber construction provides stability and ease of installation.
- (4) 15ft. (4.57m) XLR-XLR cables.
- (1) Carrying case.