A sensitive, flat response condenser microphone ideal for acoustic instruments.
Listen in the Shure Mic Lab
Listen to and compare instrument and vocal recordings from a wide selection of Shure microphones
- Flat frequency response is wide and uniform. Consistent sensitivity through frequency range.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Condenser cartridge has a lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances.
- Powered by AA battery or phantom power supply.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid (unidirectional), symmetrical about axis|
|Frequency Response||40 to 18,000 Hz|
|Type||Condenser (electret bias)|
|Phantom power required?||Supply Voltage: 11 to 52 Vdc, Current Drain: 2.0 mA max at 52 Vdc, Maximum External Voltage Applied to Pins 2 and 3 with respect to Pin 1: +52 Vdc, Reverse polarity protected to: 100 Vdc|
Break resistant microphone clip that securely mounts the SM58, SM57, SM87A, Beta 87A, Beta 87C and all other microphones with 3/4-inch and larger handles to a standard microphone stand.
Microphone windscreen reduces unwanted breath and wind noise. For use with KSM109/SL, PG81, SM94 and SM137. Available in black.
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.