A sensitive, flat response condenser microphone ideal for acoustic instruments.
Listen in the Shure Mic Lab
Listen to and compare instruments and vocal recordings from a wide selection of Shure microphones
- Flat frequency response is wide and uniform. Consistent sensitivity through frequency range.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Condenser cartridge has a lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances.
- Powered by AA battery or phantom power supply.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid (unidirectional), symmetrical about axis|
|Frequency Response||40 to 18,000 Hz|
|Type||Condenser (electret bias)|
|Phantom power required?||Supply Voltage: 11 to 52 Vdc, Current Drain: 2.0 mA max at 52 Vdc, Maximum External Voltage Applied to Pins 2 and 3 with respect to Pin 1: +52 Vdc, Reverse polarity protected to: 100 Vdc|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
A25D Microphone Clip
Break resistant microphone clip that securely mounts the SM58, SM57, SM87A, Beta 87A, Beta 87C and all other microphones with 3/4-inch and larger handles to a standard microphone stand.
A3WS Microphone Windscreen
Microphone windscreen reduces unwanted breath and wind noise. For use with KSM109/SL, PG81, SM94 and SM137. Available in black.
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.