Dynamic Microphone TypeSimple, rugged diaphragm/coil. handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
Cardioid Polar PatternPicks up the most sound in front of the microphone and some from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume environments.
Tailored Frequency ResponseSmooth, extended response. Tuned to accentuate specific types of instruments or voices.
PG58 Vocal Microphone
A rugged microphone tuned to accentuate the clarity of lead and back-up vocals.
View wireless systems that include a wireless version of this microphone
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
- Includes 15ft (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.
- Replacement cartridge: RPM150.
- Frequency Response
60 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
Dynamic (moving coil)
File Language Type File Size PG Microphones User Guide English 1.08 mb