A rugged microphone tuned to accentuate the clarity of lead and back-up vocals.
Listen in the Shure Mic Lab
Listen to and compare instrument and vocal recordings from a wide selection of Shure microphones
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
- Includes 15ft (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.
- Replacement cartridge: RPM150.
|Frequency Response||60 to 15,000 Hz|
|Type||Dynamic (moving coil)|
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.