Snare | Tom Microphone
A compact drum microphone for close miking. Ideal for snares and toms.
- Microphone Types
Simple, rugged diaphragm/coil. handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Polar Patterns
Picks up the most sound in front of the microphone and some from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume environments.
- Frequency Responses
Smooth, extended response. Tuned to accentuate specific types of instruments or voices.
- Form Factors
- Model Lines
- PG Microphone Product Brochure (PDF)
- PG56 Specification Sheet (PDF)
- Related Links
- Compare in Mic Listening Lab
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for drum applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- Integral stand mount.
- Hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Includes 15ft (4.57m) cable, A50D drum mount and storage bag.
- Polar Pattern
- Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency Response
- 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Dynamic (moving coil)
Replacement Microphone Cartridge for PG58.
Where To Buy
Attaches a microphone clip directly onto a drum rim.
Where To Buy
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size PG Microphones User Guide German 1.09 mb PG Microphones User Guide English 1.08 mb PG Microphones User Guide Spanish 1.09 mb PG Microphones User Guide French 1.11 mb PG Microphones User Guide Italian 1.08 mb PG Microphones User Guide Japanese 1.82 mb PG Microphones User Guide Portuguese 1.08 mb