A compact drum microphone for close miking. Ideal for snares and toms.
Listen in the Shure Mic Lab
Listen to and compare instruments and vocal recordings from a wide selection of Shure microphones
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for drum applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- Integral stand mount.
- Hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Includes 15ft (4.57m) cable, A50D drum mount and storage bag.
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid (unidirectional)|
|Frequency Response||50 to 15,000 Hz|
|Type||Dynamic (moving coil)|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
A50D Drum Microphone Mount
Attaches a microphone clip directly onto a drum rim.from $15.00
Replacement Microphone Cartridge for PG58.from $30.00
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.