A high-performance cardioid dynamic kick drum microphone tuned to capture low-end punch.
The PG52-XLR includes an integrated stand mount, 15ft (4.57m) XLR to XLR cable, 5/8" to 3/8" thread adapter, and a storage bag.
The PG52-LC includes an integrated stand mount, 5/8" to 3/8" thread adapter and a storage bag.
- Microphone Types
Simple, rugged diaphragm/coil. handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Polar Patterns
Picks up the most sound in front of the microphone and some from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume environments.
- Frequency Responses
Smooth, extended response. Tuned to accentuate specific types of instruments or voices.
- Form Factors
- Model Lines
- PG Microphone Product Brochure (PDF)
- PG52 Specification Sheet (PDF)
- Related Links
- Compare in Mic Listening Lab
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for kick drum applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- Integral stand mount.
- Hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Includes 15ft (4.57m) cable and storage bag.
- Polar Pattern
- Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency Response
- 30 to 13,000 Hz
- Dynamic (moving coil)
Replacement Microphone Cartridge for PG58.
Where To Buy
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size PG Microphones User Guide German 1.09 mb PG Microphones User Guide Spanish 1.09 mb PG Microphones User Guide French 1.11 mb PG Microphones User Guide Italian 1.08 mb PG Microphones User Guide Japanese 1.82 mb PG Microphones User Guide Portuguese 1.08 mb