An excellent performance microphone for spoken word applications.
- Microphone Types
Simple, rugged diaphragm/coil. handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Polar Patterns
Picks up the most sound in front of the microphone and some from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume environments.
- Frequency Responses
Smooth, extended response. Tuned to accentuate specific types of instruments or voices.
- Form Factors
- Model Lines
- PG Microphone Product Brochure (PDF)
- PG48 Specification Sheet (PDF)
- Related Links
- Compare in Mic Listening Lab
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Steel mesh ball grille with integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
- Frequency Response
- 70 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size PG Microphones User Guide English 1.08 mb