Specifically engineered for vocal reproduction, the PG42 side-address condenser microphone features a large cardioid diaphragm tailored with high sensitivity to clearly reproduce refined performances. A -15dB switchable attenuator and a high pass filtering switch guarantees Shure quality for every lead vocal application.
The PG42 includes a Shock Mount and Carrying Case.
- Microphone Types
Lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances. Powered by battery or phantom power supply.
- Polar Patterns
Picks up the most sound in front of the microphone and some from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume environments.
- Frequency Responses
Smooth, extended response. Tuned to accentuate specific types of instruments or voices.
- Form Factors
- Model Lines
- PG Microphone Product Brochure (PDF)
- PG42 Specification Sheet (PDF)
- Related Links
- Compare in Mic Listening Lab
- Large diaphragm capsule provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Voice-tailored frequency response specifically engineered to reproduce the subtle nuances lead vocal performances
- High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
- -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Shock mount included for additional set-up stability
- Carrying case included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Frequency Response
- 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
- Output Level
- PG42 XLR: -35 dBV/Pa
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size PG42 XLR User Guide Chinese-Simplified, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish 8.64 mb