Specifically engineered for vocal reproduction, the PG42 side-address condenser microphone features a large cardioid diaphragm tailored with high sensitivity to clearly reproduce refined performances. A -15dB switchable attenuator and a high pass filtering switch guarantees Shure quality for every lead vocal application.
The PG42 includes a Shock Mount and Carrying Case.
Listen in the Shure Mic Lab
Listen to and compare instrument and vocal recordings from a wide selection of Shure microphones
- Large diaphragm capsule provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Voice-tailored frequency response specifically engineered to reproduce the subtle nuances lead vocal performances
- High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
- -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Shock mount included for additional set-up stability
- Carrying case included for additional protection during storage or transport
|Frequency Response||20 to 20,000 Hz|
|Output Level||PG42 XLR: -35 dBV/Pa|
|PG Microphone Product Brochure||English||1.63 mb|
|PG42 Specification Sheet||English||953 kb|
|PG42 XLR User Guide||Chinese-Simplified, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish||8.64 mb|
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.