Specifically engineered for lead vocal reproduction, the PG42-USB side-address condenser microphone easily plugs into a computer USB port for the convenience of digital recording.
The PG42USB features a large cardioid diaphragm tailored with high sensitivity to clearly reproduce refined performances with guaranteed "Plug and Play" Shure quality.
- Microphone Types
Lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances. Powered by battery or phantom power supply.
- Polar Patterns
Picks up the most sound in front of the microphone and some from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume environments.
- Frequency Responses
Smooth, extended response. Tuned to accentuate specific types of instruments or voices.
- Form Factors
- Model Lines
- USB Plug and Play connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording, anywhere your computer can go
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X (10.1 or later)
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- Headphone jack for monitoring with 1/8” connectivity
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- 16 bit, up to 48 kHz sample rate for better-than-CD quality audio
- Frequency Response
- 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
- Output Level
- -29 dBFS/Pa (at minimum gain)
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size PG42 USB User Guide Chinese-Simplified, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish 12 mb