Specifically engineered for lead vocal reproduction, the PG42-USB side-address condenser microphone easily plugs into a computer USB port for the convenience of digital recording.
The PG42USB features a large cardioid diaphragm tailored with high sensitivity to clearly reproduce refined performances with guaranteed "Plug and Play" Shure quality.
- USB Plug and Play connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording, anywhere your computer can go
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X (10.1 or later)
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- Headphone jack for monitoring with 1/8” connectivity
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- 16 bit, up to 48 kHz sample rate for better-than-CD quality audio
|Frequency Response||20 to 20,000 Hz|
|Output Level||-29 dBFS/Pa (at minimum gain)|
Read what people think about the PG42-USB.
Anybody who has ever recorded in studio or garage knows that "Shure" spells "microphone"... Read full text on Gizmodo
Now that the "dust" has settled on all the newly minted USB mics... Read full text of Barry Rudolph's review
In recent years, there has been a shift from the old media paradigm... Read full text on My Mac
|PG Microphone Product Brochure||English||1.63 mb|
|PG42USB Specification Sheet||English||954 kb|
|PG42 USB User Guide||Chinese-Simplified, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish||12 mb|
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.