The PG27USB side-address condenser microphone easily plugs into a computer USB port for the convenience of digital recording.
Designed with a flat frequency response, the PG27USB naturally reproduces a wide variety of acoustic, amplified and vocal sound sources - with professional clarity and guaranteed "Plug and Play" Shure quality.
The PG27USB microphone includes a 9.8ft (3m) USB Cable, Stand Adapter and a Zippered Pouch.
- Microphone Types
Lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances. Powered by battery or phantom power supply.
- Polar Patterns
Picks up the most sound in front of the microphone and some from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume environments.
- Frequency Responses
Wide, uniform response. Consistent sensitivity through frequency range.
- Form Factors
- Model Lines
- USB Plug and Play connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording, anywhere your computer can go.
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X (10.1 or later)
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- 1/8" Headphone jack for monitoring
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- Frequency Response
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Polar Pattern
- Output Level
- 33 dBFS/Pa (at minimum gain)
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size PG27 USB User Guide English 11.9 mb