The PG27USB side-address condenser microphone easily plugs into a computer USB port for the convenience of digital recording.
Designed with a flat frequency response, the PG27USB naturally reproduces a wide variety of acoustic, amplified and vocal sound sources - with professional clarity and guaranteed "Plug and Play" Shure quality.
The PG27USB microphone includes a 9.8ft (3m) USB Cable, Stand Adapter and a Zippered Pouch.
- USB Plug and Play connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording, anywhere your computer can go.
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X (10.1 or later)
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- 1/8" Headphone jack for monitoring
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Output Level||33 dBFS/Pa (at minimum gain)|
Read what people think about the PG27-USB.
Anybody who has ever recorded in studio or garage knows that "Shure" spells "microphone"... Read full text on gizmodo.com
Now that the "dust" has settled on all the newly minted USB mics... Read full text of Barry Rudolph's review
Every once in a while, a piece of gear really surprises me... Read full text on NewMediaGear.com
In recent years, there has been a shift from the old media paradigm... Read full text on MyMac.com
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.