Designed with a flat frequency response for natural reproduction, the PG27 side-address microphone features a large diaphragm and a high SPL threshold that handles a wide variety of acoustic, amplified and vocal sound sources - with professional clarity and guaranteed Shure quality in every application.
The PG27 includes a Stand Adapter and Zippered Pouch.
- Microphone Types
Lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances. Powered by battery or phantom power supply.
- Polar Patterns
Picks up the most sound in front of the microphone and some from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume environments.
- Frequency Responses
Wide, uniform response. Consistent sensitivity through frequency range.
- Form Factors
- Model Lines
- PG Microphone Product Brochure (PDF)
- PG27 Specification Sheet (PDF)
- Related Links
- Compare in Mic Listening Lab
- Large diaphragm capsule provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction of sound sources
- High SPL handling of acoustic, amplified and vocal sound sources
- -20dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Frequency Response
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Polar Pattern
- Output Level
- PG27 XLR: -41 dBV/Pa
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size PG27 XLR User Guide Chinese-Simplified, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish 8.62 mb