Model WL93 Microphones are economical omnidirectional, subminiature, lavalier, condenser microphones designed for general speech applications where a visually unobtrusive microphone is desirable.
All WL93 models are supplied with a mounting block with attached tie bar, a sew-on mounting bracket, and an acoustic windscreen to minimize wind noise in outdoor applications.
All WL93 models include a cable terminated with a 4-pin mini connector which connects directly to a Shure wireless body-pack transmitter.
- Subminiature lavalier design; ideal size for theater, television, broadcasting, video, film, and sound reinforcement
- Small, inconspicuous mounting hardware
- Full, clear sound comparable to larger microphones
- Smooth extended frequency response with presence rise specially tailored for chest-worn microphone operation
- Controlled low-frequency rolloff reduces low-frequency clothing and room noise
- Low distortion, wide dynamic range
- Uniform omnidirectional polar pattern
- Preamplifier assembly (SM93) can be pocketed, strapped to the body, or clipped to belt or waistband
- Wide-range phantom powering (SM93) accepts all commonly used voltages
|Type||Condenser (electret bias)|
|Frequency Response||50 to 20,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Omnidirectional, uniform with frequency|
|Output Level||Open Circuit Voltage: -38 dBV/Pa* (13 mV) *1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
RK304T Tan Foam Windscreens & Tie Clips
Tan Foam Windscreens & Tie Clips for the Shure SM93 and WL93 microphones (contains two of each).from $26.00
RK307DB Dual Microphone Tie Clips
Dual Microphone Tie Clip for the SM93 and WL93 microphones (contains two).from $19.00
RK354SB Microphone Tie Clip
Microphone Tie Clip for Shure WL93 and SM93 microphones. Available in black.from $12.00
RK355WS Microphone Windscreens
Reduces unwanted breath and wind noise and for use with the Shure SM93 and WL93 lavalier microphones (contains 4). Available in black.from $18.00
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.