Model WL93 Microphones are economical omnidirectional, subminiature, lavalier, condenser microphones designed for general speech applications where a visually unobtrusive microphone is desirable.
All WL93 models are supplied with a mounting block with attached tie bar, a sew-on mounting bracket, and an acoustic windscreen to minimize wind noise in outdoor applications.
All WL93 models include a cable terminated with a 4-pin mini connector which connects directly to a Shure wireless body-pack transmitter.
- Subminiature lavalier design; ideal size for theater, television, broadcasting, video, film, and sound reinforcement
- Small, inconspicuous mounting hardware
- Full, clear sound comparable to larger microphones
- Smooth extended frequency response with presence rise specially tailored for chest-worn microphone operation
- Controlled low-frequency rolloff reduces low-frequency clothing and room noise
- Low distortion, wide dynamic range
- Uniform omnidirectional polar pattern
- Preamplifier assembly (SM93) can be pocketed, strapped to the body, or clipped to belt or waistband
- Wide-range phantom powering (SM93) accepts all commonly used voltages
|Type||Condenser (electret bias)|
|Frequency Response||50 to 20,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Omnidirectional, uniform with frequency|
|Output Level||Open Circuit Voltage: -38 dBV/Pa* (13 mV) *1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
RK304T Tan Foam Windscreens & Tie Clips
Tan Foam Windscreens & Tie Clips for the Shure SM93 and WL93 microphones (contains two of each).
RK307DB Dual Microphone Tie Clips
Dual Microphone Tie Clip for the SM93 and WL93 microphones (contains two).
RK354SB Microphone Tie Clip
Microphone Tie Clip for Shure WL93 and SM93 microphones. Available in black.
RK355WS Microphone Windscreens
Reduces unwanted breath and wind noise and for use with the Shure SM93 and WL93 lavalier microphones (contains 4). Available in black.
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.