Dynamic Headset Microphones
The Shure WH20 is a rugged, lightweight, dynamic headset microphone that provides high-quality voice pickup. It fits securely for active microphone users, such as aerobics instructors and musicians, with low visibility for stage appearances.
The cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern provides greater gain-before-feedback and isolation from ambient noise and other unwanted sound sources. A carefully shaped frequency response includes a voice-frequency presence peak and a low-frequency roll-off to compensate for the proximity effect inherent in cardioid mics during close-talk operation.
- Microphone Type
Simple, rugged diaphragm/coil. handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Polar Pattern
Picks up the most sound in front of the microphone and some from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume environments.
- Frequency Response
- Form Factor
- Model Line
- WH20 User Guide (English) (PDF)
- Lightweight wireframe and elastic headband adjust for a secure, comfortable fit
- Extra-strong, small-diameter attached microphone cable resists breakage
- Collapsible microphone boom for easy storage and transportation
- Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to high-quality dynamic hand-held vocal microphones
- High input clipping level eliminates overload distortion
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
- Supplied foam windscreen and clothing clip
Cable and connector assembly for WH20XLR microphone.
Replacement Croakies headset band for Shure WH20 and WH30 headsets.
Microphone and Boom Assembly for WH20QTR Microphone (1/4 inch version)
Headband, Elastic, and Wire Frame for WH20 Headsets, Black.
Includes 2 black windscreens and a clothing clip for use with Shure WH20, and WH30 headset microphones.