The Shure WH20 is a rugged, lightweight, dynamic headset microphone that provides high-quality voice pickup. It fits securely for active microphone users, such as aerobics instructors and musicians, with low visibility for stage appearances.
The cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern provides greater gain-before-feedback and isolation from ambient noise and other unwanted sound sources. A carefully shaped frequency response includes a voice-frequency presence peak and a low-frequency roll-off to compensate for the proximity effect inherent in cardioid mics during close-talk operation.
- Lightweight wireframe and elastic headband adjust for a secure, comfortable fit
- Extra-strong, small-diameter attached microphone cable resists breakage
- Collapsible microphone boom for easy storage and transportation
- Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to high-quality dynamic hand-held vocal microphones
- High input clipping level eliminates overload distortion
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
- Supplied foam windscreen and clothing clip
RK318WS Headset Microphone Windscreen and Clothing Clip
Includes 2 black windscreens and a clothing clip for use with Shure WH20, and WH30 headset microphones.from $6.00
RK319 Replacement Croakies Headset Band
Replacement Croakies headset band for Shure WH20 and WH30 headsets.from $8.00
Microphone and Boom Assembly for WH20QTR Microphone (1/4 inch version)from $64.00
RPM104 Cable and Connector Assembly
Cable and connector assembly for WH20XLR microphone.from $64.00
Headband, Elastic, and Wire Frame for WH20 Headsets, Black.from $24.00
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.