The Shure WH20 is a rugged, lightweight, dynamic headset microphone that provides high-quality voice pickup. It fits securely for active microphone users, such as aerobics instructors and musicians, with low visibility for stage appearances.
The cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern provides greater gain-before-feedback and isolation from ambient noise and other unwanted sound sources. A carefully shaped frequency response includes a voice-frequency presence peak and a low-frequency roll-off to compensate for the proximity effect inherent in cardioid mics during close-talk operation.
- Lightweight wireframe and elastic headband adjust for a secure, comfortable fit
- Extra-strong, small-diameter attached microphone cable resists breakage
- Collapsible microphone boom for easy storage and transportation
- Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to high-quality dynamic hand-held vocal microphones
- High input clipping level eliminates overload distortion
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
- Supplied foam windscreen and clothing clip
RK318WS Headset Microphone Windscreen and Clothing ClipIncludes 2 black windscreens and a clothing clip for use with Shure WH20, and WH30 headset microphones.
RK319 Replacement Croakies Headset BandReplacement Croakies headset band for Shure WH20 and WH30 headsets.
RPM100Microphone and Boom Assembly for WH20QTR Microphone (1/4 inch version)
RPM104 Cable and Connector AssemblyCable and connector assembly for WH20XLR microphone.
RPM600Headband, Elastic, and Wire Frame for WH20 Headsets, Black.
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.