Condenser Microphone TypeLightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances. Powered by battery or phantom power supply.
OmniDirectional Polar PatternEqually sensitive to sound from all directions, but cannot be "aimed" to isolate one area.
Countryman E6i Earset Microphone
The E6i Earset Microphone is rugged, flexible, and incredibly lightweight. Silicon padding at the earpiece helps keep the headset comfortably in place, even with glasses or other headworn accessories. Offering a range of colors to match virtually any skin tone, the more flexible boom of the E6i is very easy to adjust and perfect when one headset is shared among several people.
Available in black (B), tan (T), light tan (LT), and cocoa (C).
Please note that the Countryman E6, B6, E6i microphones and Type 85 Direct Box are distributed by Shure, but are manufactured, warranteed, and serviced exclusively by Countryman Associates.
- Smallest, lightest, most comfortable microphone of its kind
- Flexible boom for easy adjusment between users
- Excellent for singing and spoken word applications
- Extremely popular in houses of worship, theater and broadcast settings
- Almost invisible against many skin tones
- Hands-free, wireless-enabled microphone allows total freedom of movement
- Exclusive snap-on cables in 1mm or 2mm diameter for field replacement or compatibility with various wireless systems
- Highly resistant to sweat and moisture
- High quality voice pickup - more consistent than any lavalier
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Reduces feedback in meeting rooms or houses of worship an average of 12dB compared to an omni lavalier
- Omnidirectional microphone is virtually immune to wind and breath pops, even without a windscreen
- Frequency Response
20 Hz to 20 kHz