The E6i Earset Microphone is rugged, flexible, and incredibly lightweight. Silicon padding at the earpiece helps keep the headset comfortably in place, even with glasses or other headworn accessories. Offering a range of colors to match virtually any skin tone, the more flexible boom of the E6i is very easy to adjust and perfect when one headset is shared among several people.
Please note that the Countryman E6, B6, E6i microphones and Type 85 Direct Box are distributed by Shure, but are manufactured, warranteed, and serviced exclusively by Countryman Associates.
- Smallest, lightest, most comfortable microphone of its kind
- Flexible boom for easy adjusment between users
- Excellent for singing and spoken word applications
- Extremely popular in houses of worship, theater and broadcast settings
- Almost invisible against many skin tones
- Hands-free, wireless-enabled microphone allows total freedom of movement
- Exclusive snap-on cables in 1mm or 2mm diameter for field replacement or compatibility with various wireless systems
- Highly resistant to sweat and moisture
- High quality voice pickup - more consistent than any lavalier
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Reduces feedback in meeting rooms or houses of worship an average of 12dB compared to an omni lavalier
- Omnidirectional microphone is virtually immune to wind and breath pops, even without a windscreen
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.