Practically invisible to live or broadcast audiences, the E6 is incredibly comfortable.
Available in multiple skin tones and coverage patterns, the E6 captures the closest source clearly with excellent rejection of wind, ambient noise, and feedback. In addition, the snap-on cable makes the E6 compatible with all Shure wireless microphone systems.
Please note that the Countryman E6, B6, E6i microphones and Type 85 Direct Box are distributed by Shure, but are manufactured, warranteed, and serviced exclusively by Countryman Associates.
- Microphone Type
Lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances. Powered by battery or phantom power supply.
- Polar Pattern
Picks up the most sound in front of the microphone and some from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume environments.
Provides maximum isolation from ambient noise and adjacent sound such as musical instruments, loudspeakers and other performers.
Equally sensitive to sound from all directions, but cannot be "aimed" to isolate one area.
- Frequency Response
Smooth, extended response. Tuned to accentuate specific types of instruments or voices.
- Form Factor
- Model Line
- Smallest, lightest, most comfortable microphone of its kind
- User-friendly for new and experienced users alike
- Excellent for singing and spoken word applications
- Extremely popular in houses of worship, theater and broadcast settings
- Almost invisible against many skin tones
- Rugged, bendable boom assures a custom fit for every wearer
- Hands-free, wireless-enabled microphone allows total freedom of movement
- Exclusive snap-on cables in 1mm or 2mm diameter for field replacement or compatibility with various wireless systems
- Highly resistant to sweat and moisture
- High quality voice pickup - more consistent than any lavalier
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Reduces feedback in meeting rooms or houses of worship an average of 12dB compared to an omni lavalier
- Omnidirectional microphone is virtually immune to wind and breath pops, even without a windscreen
- Frequency Response
- Omnidirectional: 20 Hz - 20 kHz; Directional:30 Hz to 15 kHz
- Output Level
- Omnidirectional: 7.0 mV/Pascal; Directional: 1.9 mV/Pascal
RPM652 BlackCable, Black, Replacement, for WCE6B Microphone.
RPM654 TanCable, Tan, Replacement, for WCE6T Microphone.
RPM522Clips, Black, for WCE6B and WCB6B (Contains 4).
RPM232Replacement Protective Caps, Black, Flat, for WCE6B and WCB6B. Package of four.
RPM234Replacement Protective Caps, +4 dB, Black, for WCE6B and WCB6B. Package of four.
RPM236Replacement Protective Caps, +8 dB, Black, for WCE6B and WCB6B. Package of four.
RPM240Replacement Protective Caps, Flat, Tan, for WCE6T and WCB6T. Package of four.
RPM242 Tan Protective Caps, for WCE6T and WCB6TReplacement Protective Caps, +4 dB, Tan, for WCE6T and WCB6T. Package of four.
RPM244Replacement Protective Caps, +8 dB, Tan, for WCE6T and WCB6T. Package of four.
RPM320Replacement black windscreens for WCE6B and WCB6B (Contains 4)
RPM322Tan windscreen for WCE6T and WCB6T (Contains 4).