The E2 Earset Microphone redefines pure sound in a virtually invisible package that is easier to use than even a lavalier or podium microphone.
The design is similar to the E6 Earset Microphone, but with a much shorter boom. The hypercardioid polar pattern provides superior isolation.
Please note that the Countryman E6, B6, E6i, B2D, and E2 microphones and Type 85 Direct Box are distributed by Shure, but are manufactured, warranteed, and serviced exclusively by Countryman Associates.
- Short, low-profile boom minimizes visibility without sacrificing sound quality
- Subminiature connector features a flexible overmold highly resistant to sweat and moisture
- Excellent for singing and spoken word applications
- Compatible with Countryman EARCLIP two-ear support for active users
- High-quality voice pickup
- Improved signal-to-noise compared with a lavalier microphone
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Supplied with cable, carrying case, black and white cable clips, windscreen, and protective cap
|Frequency Response||20 Hz–20 kHz|
|Weight||.07 oz (2 grams)|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
Mic Level and Line Level -- What do they mean?
Some mixers have switches on the rear panel for setting each input jack or output jack for mic...
Difference between a dynamic and condenser microphone
Dynamic and condenser describe the operating principal used in a microphone. Operating pr...
1/4" TRS Stereo vs. 1/4" TRS Balanced
1.If you have a stereo TRS 1/4" cable.. is that the same as the balanced TRS 1/4" ca...
Transformers - When to use and how does it work?
Audio Transformers Audio transformers can: 1) Step up (increase) or step down (decrease) a...
SM57 vs SM58
The SM57 and SM58 microphones are based on the same cartridge design. The main difference is i...
How do I wire an XLR to 1/4" adapter cable?
There are many different configurations that can be made between an XLR to 1/4" adapter. ...
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.