Countryman E2 Earset Microphone
The E2 Earset Microphone redefines pure sound in a virtually invisible package that is easier to use than even a lavalier or podium microphone.
The design is similar to the E6 Earset Microphone, but with a much shorter boom. The hypercardioid polar pattern provides superior isolation.
Available in tan, light tan, cocoa, and black color options.
Please note that the Countryman E6, B6, E6i, B2D, and E2 microphones and Type 85 Direct Box are distributed by Shure, but are manufactured, warranteed, and serviced exclusively by Countryman Associates.
- Short, low-profile boom minimizes visibility without sacrificing sound quality
- Subminiature connector features a flexible overmold highly resistant to sweat and moisture
- Excellent for singing and spoken word applications
- Compatible with Countryman EARCLIP two-ear support for active users
- High-quality voice pickup
- Improved signal-to-noise compared with a lavalier microphone
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Supplied with cable, carrying case, black and white cable clips, windscreen, and protective cap
- Frequency Response
20 Hz–20 kHz
.07 oz (2 grams)