At only 0.1'' (2.5mm), the B6 outperforms microphones many times its size and provides all-purpose, rugged performance in an easy-to-conceal package. The B6 is outfitted with specified connector (TA4F, LEMO3) and supplied with a windscreen, set of three protective caps, set of two clothing clips (black and white), and a carrying case.
Available in black (B), tan (T), light tan (LT), and cocoa (C).
Please note that the Countryman E6, B6, E6i microphones and Type 85 Direct Box are distributed by Shure, but are manufactured, warranteed, and serviced exclusively by Countryman Associates.
- All-purpose, rugged, easy to hide lavalier
- Easily hidden in hair/costumes or glued on performers' faces in film, theater and broadcast
- Also suited for news anchors, interviews, lecturers, churches, schools and general lavalier applications
- Low distortion at high SPL
- Field-selectable HF response caps
- Kevlar™ cable and ultra-thin diaphragm combine to set a new standard for low handling noise
- Highest-quality audio available in a lavalier microphone
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Smaller than the cable of other lavaliers at only 0.1" (2.5mm) diameter
- Comes in multiple colors to blend with clothing and skin tones
- Easily hides in plain sight by swapping colored caps to match button hole, sweater weave or skin tone
|Frequency Response||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Output Level||7.0 mV/Pascal|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
RPM232Replacement Protective Caps, Black, Flat, for WCE6B and WCB6B. Package of four.
RPM234Replacement Protective Caps, +4 dB, Black, for WCE6B and WCB6B. Package of four.
RPM236Replacement Protective Caps, +8 dB, Black, for WCE6B and WCB6B. Package of four.
RPM240Replacement Protective Caps, Flat, Tan, for WCE6T and WCB6T. Package of four.
RPM242 Tan Protective Caps, for WCE6T and WCB6TReplacement Protective Caps, +4 dB, Tan, for WCE6T and WCB6T. Package of four.
RPM244Replacement Protective Caps, +8 dB, Tan, for WCE6T and WCB6T. Package of four.
RPM320Replacement black windscreens for WCE6B and WCB6B (Contains 4)
RPM322Tan windscreen for WCE6T and WCB6T (Contains 4).
RPM522Clips, Black, for WCE6B and WCB6B (Contains 4).
In order to protect the WCB6, the protective end cap needs to be on the unit at all times.&nbs...
Mic Level and Line Level -- What do they mean?
Some mixers have switches on the rear panel for setting each input jack or output jack for mic...
Difference between a dynamic and condenser microphone
Dynamic and condenser describe the operating principal used in a microphone. Operating pr...
Transformers - When to use and how does it work?
Audio Transformers Audio transformers can: 1) Step up (increase) or step down (decrease) a...
1/4" TRS Stereo vs. 1/4" TRS Balanced
1.If you have a stereo TRS 1/4" cable.. is that the same as the balanced TRS 1/4" ca...
SM57 vs SM58
The SM57 and SM58 microphones are based on the same cartridge design. The main difference is i...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.