The B2D Lavalier Microphone delivers exceptional sound quality and isolation with an extremely low profile that enables a wide variety of placement options.
A tight hypercardioid polar pattern provides an extra 6–10 dB of headroom compared to an omnidirectional lavalier, reducing feedback, ambient noise, room rumble, and phase cancellations.
Please note that the Countryman E6, B6, E6i, B2D, and E2 microphones and Type 85 Direct Box are distributed by Shure, but are manufactured, warranteed, and serviced exclusively by Countryman Associates.
- Easily hidden in hair and costumes or glued on performers' faces in film, theater, and broadcast applications
- Natural vocal reproduction with superb intelligibility
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Low distortion at high SPL
- Rugged build quality for repeated, dependable performance
- Includes 5′ cable, carrying case, windscreen, single isolation clip, protective cap, and detachable connector
|Frequency Response||50 Hz–18 kHz|
|Weight||.18 oz (5 g)|
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.