Created for broadcast and media production applications, the BRH441M-LC features a single-side circumaural ear cup that eliminates background noise. The dynamic cardioid microphone delivers natural, clear vocal reproduction.
With a flip-up mute function that deactivates the microphone when lifted, the flexible boom can be worn on either side.
Please note: The version of this product that included a bare whip cable has been discontinued. Only the version without a cable is available. Cables are not included with the current model, BRH441M-LC. Cables are available separately.
- Single-sided circumaural ear cup that provides superior isolation from background noise, leaving one ear open to the surrounding environment
- Natural, clear vocal reproduction with frequency response optimized for communication in loud environments
- Ergonomic, adjustable headband with premium padding and cushioned temple pad for comfortable extended wear
- Flexible boom microphone that pivots 270 degrees for left or right side wear and precise positioning
- Flip-up mute function that deactivates the boom microphone when raised vertically away from the mouth
- Kevlar™ reinforced cable for increased durability
- Legendary Shure quality and durability to withstand the demands of everyday, professional use
- Replaceable ear pads, windscreen, and temple pad included for a long product life
|Frequency Response||50 Hz–15 kHz|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
BCAEC440For use with BRH440M and BRH441M Broadcast Headsets. Includes 2 replacement cushions.
BCASCA-NXLR3QIDetachable cable with Neutrik 3-pin XLR male connector and 1/4'' stereo plug. 1.8 m / ~6 ft.
BCASCA-NXLR3QI-2525 ft. Detachable cable with Neutrik 3-Pin XLR male connector and 1/4'' stereo plug.
BCASCA-NXLR4Detachable cable with Neutrik 4-Pin XLR male connector. 1.8 m / ~6 ft.
BCASCA-NXLR4-FEMDetachable cable with Neutrik 4-Pin XLR female connector. 1.8 m / ~6 ft.
BCASCA-NXLR5Detachable cable with Neutrik 5-pin XLR male connector. 1.8 m / ~6 ft.
BCATP1Replacement temple pad for use with BRH441M Broadcast Headset.
BCAWS1 Microphone WindscreenReplacement windscreen for BRH31M, BRH440M, and BRH441M Broadcast Headsets.
BRH441M with Telex RTS BP325 Pack
RTS BP325 Wiring Schemes as shown on the Telex website Dynamic Mic with Monaural Headset ...
BRH Headphone Cables and Wiring
In July 2016, Shure introduced updated versions of the BRH Headphone accessory cables, which n...
Will SRH940 Velour Earcup pads fit the SRH840, SRH440, BRH440M, BRH441M?
Yes to all. Velour Earpads (2) are part number HPAEC940.
BRH headet as a replacement for a DIS IH6000
We tried this - it doesn't work. The IH 6000 had a much hotter, electret element. The BRH ...
Mic Level and Line Level -- What do they mean?
Some mixers have switches on the rear panel for setting each input jack or output jack for mic...
Difference between a dynamic and condenser microphone
Dynamic and condenser describe the operating principal used in a microphone. Operating pr...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.