The BRH440M-LC, with circumaural ear cups that block out background noise, is ideal for use in broadcast and media production applications. A dynamic cardioid microphone delivers natural, clear vocal reproduction.
Wearable on the left or right side, the flexible boom offers a flip-up mute function that deactivates the microphone when raised vertically.
Please note: The version of this product that included a bare whip cable has been discontinued. Only the version without a cable is available. Cables are not included with the current model, BRH440M-LC. Cables are available separately.
- Closed-back, circumaural design that provides superior isolation from background noise
- Natural, clear vocal reproduction with frequency response optimized for communication in loud environments
- Ergonomic, adjustable headband with premium padding and optimal coupling force for comfortable extended wear
- Flexible boom microphone that pivots 270 degrees for left or right side wear and precise positioning
- Flip-up mute function that deactivates the boom microphone when raised vertically away from the mouth
- Kevlar™ reinforced cable for increased durability
- Legendary Shure quality and durability to withstand the demands of everyday, professional use
- Replaceable ear pads and windscreen included for a long product life
|Frequency Response||50 Hz–15 kHz|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
BCAEC440For use with BRH440M and BRH441M Broadcast Headsets. Includes 2 replacement cushions.
BCASCA-NXLR3QIDetachable cable with Neutrik 3-pin XLR male connector and 1/4'' stereo plug. 1.8 m / ~6 ft.
BCASCA-NXLR3QI-2525 ft. Detachable cable with Neutrik 3-Pin XLR male connector and 1/4'' stereo plug.
BCASCA-NXLR4Detachable cable with Neutrik 4-Pin XLR male connector. 1.8 m / ~6 ft.
BCASCA-NXLR4-FEMDetachable cable with Neutrik 4-Pin XLR female connector. 1.8 m / ~6 ft.
BCASCA-NXLR5Detachable cable with Neutrik 5-pin XLR male connector. 1.8 m / ~6 ft.
BCAWS1 Microphone WindscreenReplacement windscreen for BRH31M, BRH440M, and BRH441M Broadcast Headsets.
Will SRH940 Velour Earcup pads fit the SRH840, SRH440, BRH440M, BRH441M?
Yes to all. Velour Earpads (2) are part number HPAEC940.
BRH Headphone Cables and Wiring
In July 2016, Shure introduced updated versions of the BRH Headphone accessory cables, which n...
Shure BRH Headset with Bosch - Telex DCN Interpreter Console
Sorry, the answer is "no." Here are the reasons: The mic output level of Bey...
BRH headet as a replacement for a DIS IH6000
We tried this - it doesn't work. The IH 6000 had a much hotter, electret element. The BRH ...
Mic Level and Line Level -- What do they mean?
Some mixers have switches on the rear panel for setting each input jack or output jack for mic...
Difference between a dynamic and condenser microphone
Dynamic and condenser describe the operating principal used in a microphone. Operating pr...
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.