The BRH440M, with circumaural ear cups that block out background noise, is ideal for use in broadcast and media production applications. A dynamic cardioid microphone delivers natural, clear vocal reproduction.
Wearable on the left or right side, the flexible boom offers a flip-up mute function that deactivates the microphone when raised vertically. A detachable cable with unterminated ends connects to a variety of devices and is easily replaceable, which extends the product’s life.
- Closed-back, circumaural design that provides superior isolation from background noise
- Natural, clear vocal reproduction with frequency response optimized for communication in loud environments
- Ergonomic, adjustable headband with premium padding and optimal coupling force for comfortable extended wear
- Flexible boom microphone that pivots 270 degrees for left or right side wear and precise positioning
- Flip-up mute function that deactivates the boom microphone when raised vertically away from the mouth
- Single-sided, detachable cable with unterminated ends (bare whip) that enables connection to a variety of devices
- Kevlar™ reinforced cable for increased durability
- Legendary Shure quality and durability to withstand the demands of everyday, professional use
- Replaceable cable, ear pads, and windscreen included for a long product life
|Frequency Response||50 Hz–15 kHz|
For use with BRH440M and BRH441M Broadcast Headsets. Includes 2 replacement cushions.
Replacement cable for use with BRH440M and BRH441M Broadcast Headsets terminating in 3-pin XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) male connector.
Replacement cable for use with BRH440M and BRH441M Broadcast Headsets terminating in 4-pin XLR male connector.
Replacement cable for use with BRH440M and BRH441M Broadcast Headsets terminating in 5-pin XLR male connector.
Replacement cable for use with BRH440M and BRH441M Broadcast Headsets.
Replacement windscreen for BRH31M, BRH440M, and BRH441M Broadcast Headsets.
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.