Designed for broadcast and media production applications, the ultra-lightweight and durable BRH31M features a single supra-aural earcup design that enables the user to hear external audio cues. Its dynamic cardioid microphone offers natural, clear vocal reproduction and pivots 270 degrees for left or right wear.
The adjustable headband includes a cushioned temple pad for a comfortable, ergonomic fit. An unterminated, fixed cable allows for connection to a variety of devices. Replacement earpads and windscreens are available to extend the product’s life.
- Closed-back, supra-aural design in an ultra-lightweight construction
- Natural, clear vocal reproduction with frequency response optimized for communication in loud environments
- Adjustable headband with cushioned temple pad for a comfortable, ergonomic fit
- Flexible boom microphone that pivots 270 degrees for left or right side wear and precise positioning
- Single-sided, fixed cable with unterminated ends (bare whip) that enables connection to a variety of devices
- Kevlar™ reinforced cable for increased durability
- Legendary Shure quality and durability to withstand the demands of everyday, professional use
- Replaceable ear pad and windscreen included for a long product life
|Frequency Response||100 Hz–12 kHz|
|Output Level||-64 dBV/1 Pa (.45 minimum)|
|Output Connection||Single-sided, fixed, unterminated, 5-conductor, 1.8 m|
For use with BRH31M Broadcast Headset. Includes 2 replacement ear cushions.
BCAWS1 Microphone Windscreen
Replacement windscreen for BRH31M, BRH440M, and BRH441M Broadcast Headsets.
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.