Voice Communication Microphone
Designed for communication systems — mobile and fixed station — including police, fire, utilities, transportation, commercial, and industrial applications.
- Microphone Types
Simple, rugged diaphragm/coil. handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Polar Patterns
Equally sensitive to sound from all directions, but cannot be "aimed" to isolate one area.
- Frequency Responses
Smooth, extended response. Tuned to accentuate specific types of instruments or voices.
- Form Factors
- Model Lines
- Frequency response designed for voice communications
- Omnidirectional mic element
- Double-pole, single-throw PTT switch
- Four conductor, shielded, bare-ended (no connector) coil cord
- Does not require DC power for operation
- Mounting bracket included
- Frequency Response
- 200 to 5,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
- 400 ohms
- Output Level
- -33 dB* +/- 3.0 dB *0 dB = 1 V/10 Pascal; 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size 596LB User Guide English 473 kb