Designed for communication systems — mobile and fixed station — including police, fire, utilities, transportation, commercial, and industrial applications. Suitable for environments with high levels of background noise.
Note: For proper operation, mouth-to-microphone distance should be 1 inch (2.5 cm) or less.
- Microphone Types
Simple, rugged diaphragm/coil. handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Polar Patterns
Equally sensitive to sound from all directions, but cannot be "aimed" to isolate one area.
- Frequency Responses
Smooth, extended response. Tuned to accentuate specific types of instruments or voices.
- Form Factors
- Model Lines
- Frequency response designed for voice communications
- Directional mic element
- Minimal pick-up of background noise due to close-talk design
- Rugged, high impact ARMO-DUR® case
- Double-pole, single-throw PTT switch designed for constant usage
- Four conductor, shielded, bare-ended (no connector) coil cord
- Does not require DC power for operation
- Mounting bracket included
- Dynamic, noise-canceling
- Frequency Response
- 100 to 5,000 Hz
- Rated at 150 ohms (175 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms.
- Output Level
- Open Circuit Voltage: -66.0 dBV/Pa* (0.5 mV) *0 dB = 1 volt per 1 Pascal/94 dB SPL
Replacement Cartridge for 577B Microphone.
Where To Buy
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size 577B User Guide English 827 kb