Designed for communication systems — mobile and fixed station — including police, fire, utilities, transportation, commercial, and industrial applications. Suitable for environments with high levels of background noise.
Note: For proper operation, mouth-to-microphone distance should be 1 inch (2.5 cm) or less.
- Frequency response designed for voice communications
- Directional mic element
- Minimal pick-up of background noise due to close-talk design
- Rugged, high impact ARMO-DUR® case
- Double-pole, single-throw PTT switch designed for constant usage
- Four conductor, shielded, bare-ended (no connector) coil cord
- Does not require DC power for operation
- Mounting bracket included
|Frequency Response||100 to 5,000 Hz|
|lmpedance||Rated at 150 ohms (175 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms.|
|Output Level||Open Circuit Voltage: -66.0 dBV/Pa* (0.5 mV) *0 dB = 1 volt per 1 Pascal/94 dB SPL|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
R98B Cartridge for 577B MicrophoneReplacement Cartridge for 577B Microphone.
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.