Designed for indoor communication systems, including transportation, restaurant, and industrial applications. Suitable for environments with high levels of background noise.
Note: For proper operation, mouth-to-microphone distance should be 2 inches (5 cm) or less.
- Frequency response tailored for voice communications
- Directional microphone element
- Minimal pick-up of background noise due to close-talk design
- Attaches to flexible gooseneck arm (not included)
- Two conductor, shielded, bare-ended (no connector), straight cable
- Does not require DC power for operation
|Frequency Response||100 to 6,000 Hz|
|Output Level||Open Circuit Voltage: -64 dBV/Pa* (0.6 mV) *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
A12 Mounting FlangeMounting Flange, 5/8''-27 Threaded.
A13HD Heavy Duty Mounting FlangesMounting Flange, Heavy Duty, Silver.
A13HDBMounting Flange, Heavy Duty, Black.
G12 Chrome Gooseneck, 12 inch12 inch (30.48 cm) chrome gooseneck.
G18A Chrome Side-Vent Gooseneck18 Inch (46 cm) Chrome Side-Vent Gooseneck.
G6A Side-Vent GooseneckChrome side-vent gooseneck, 6-inch (15.24 cm).
R90 Cartridge for 562 MicrophoneReplacement Cartridge for 562 Microphone
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.