Voice Communication Microphones
Designed for communication systems — mobile and fixed station — including police, fire, utilities, transportation, commercial, and industrial applications.
Note: The 527B does not require DC power for operation; however, the 527C requires DC power (4 to 35 Vdc @ 16mA).
- Microphone Types
Simple, rugged diaphragm/coil. handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Polar Patterns
Equally sensitive to sound from all directions, but cannot be "aimed" to isolate one area.
- Frequency Responses
Smooth, extended response. Tuned to accentuate specific types of instruments or voices.
- Form Factors
- Model Lines
- Frequency response designed for voice communications
- Omnidirectional mic element
- Rugged, high impact ARMO-DUR® case
- Double-pole, single-throw PTT switch designed for constant usage
- Four conductor, shielded, bare-ended (no connector) coil cord
- 527B does not require DC power for operation; 527C requires DC power for operation (4 to 35 Vdc @ 16mA)
- Mounting bracket included
- Frequency Response
- 60 to 11,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
- Cardioid (unidirectional) - uniform with frequency, symmetrical about axis
- Dual. Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (260 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms and "High" for connection to high-impedance microphone inputs. Switch is in high-impedance position as supplied. To change impedanc
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size 527B User Guide English 515 kb 527C User Guide English 902 kb