Designed for communication systems — mobile and fixed station — including police, fire, utilities, transportation, commercial, and industrial applications.
Note: The 527B does not require DC power for operation; however, the 527C requires DC power (4 to 35 Vdc @ 16mA).
- Frequency response designed for voice communications
- Omnidirectional mic element
- Rugged, high impact ARMO-DUR® case
- Double-pole, single-throw PTT switch designed for constant usage
- Four conductor, shielded, bare-ended (no connector) coil cord
- 527B does not require DC power for operation; 527C requires DC power for operation (4 to 35 Vdc @ 16mA)
- Mounting bracket included
|Frequency Response||300 to 5,000 Hz|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.