Voice Communication Microphone
Designed for indoor communication systems — fixed station — including police, fire, transportation, restaurant, and industrial applications. Suitable for high noise environments.
- Microphone Types
Simple, rugged diaphragm/coil. handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Polar Patterns
Picks up the most sound in front of the microphone and some from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume environments.
- Frequency Responses
Smooth, extended response. Tuned to accentuate specific types of instruments or voices.
- Form Factors
- Model Lines
- Frequency response tailored for voice communications
- Directional microphone element
- Switch-selected dual impedance output
- PTT switch that can be locked “On” for hands-free operation
- Four conductor, shielded, bare-ended (no connector), straight cable
- Adjustable height
- Does not require DC power for operation
- Frequency Response
- 60 to 11,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
- Cardioid (unidirectional) - uniform with frequency, symmetrical about axis
- Dual. Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (260 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms and "High" for connection to high-impedance microphone inputs. Switch is in high-impedance position as supplied. To change impedanc
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size 522 User Guide English 573 kb