Designed for indoor communication systems — fixed station — including police, fire, transportation, restaurant, and industrial applications. Suitable for high noise environments.
- Frequency response tailored for voice communications
- Directional microphone element
- Switch-selected dual impedance output
- PTT switch that can be locked “On” for hands-free operation
- Four conductor, shielded, bare-ended (no connector), straight cable
- Adjustable height
- Does not require DC power for operation
|Frequency Response||60 to 11,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid (unidirectional) - uniform with frequency, symmetrical about axis|
|lmpedance||Dual. Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (260 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms and "High" for connection to high-impedance microphone inputs. Switch is in high-impedance position as supplied. To change impedanc|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.