Voice Communication Microphone
Designed for communication systems — mobile and fixed station — including police, fire, utilities, transportation, commercial, and industrial applications.
- Microphone Types
Simple, rugged diaphragm/coil. handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Polar Patterns
Equally sensitive to sound from all directions, but cannot be "aimed" to isolate one area.
- Frequency Responses
Smooth, extended response. Tuned to accentuate specific types of instruments or voices.
- Form Factors
- Model Lines
- Frequency response designed for voice communications
- Rugged, high impact ARMO-DUR® case
- Double-pole, single-throw PTT switch designed for constant usage
- Four conductor, shielded, bare-ended (no connector) coil cord
- Does not require DC power for operation
- Mounting bracket included
- Frequency Response
- 100 to 6,000 Hz
- Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (200 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms.
- Output Level
- Open Circuit Voltage: -36.5 dB (15 mV)* -56.5 dBV/Pa (1.5 mV)** *0 dB = 1 volt per 100 microbars **1Pascal = 94 dB SPL
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size 514B User Guide English 113 kb