Designed for communication systems — mobile and fixed station — including police, fire, utilities, transportation, commercial, and industrial applications.
- Frequency response designed for voice communications
- Rugged, high impact ARMO-DUR® case
- Double-pole, single-throw PTT switch designed for constant usage
- Four conductor, shielded, bare-ended (no connector) coil cord
- Does not require DC power for operation
- Mounting bracket included
|Frequency Response||100 to 6,000 Hz|
|lmpedance||Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (200 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms.|
|Output Level||Open Circuit Voltage: -36.5 dB (15 mV)* -56.5 dBV/Pa (1.5 mV)** *0 dB = 1 volt per 100 microbars **1Pascal = 94 dB SPL|
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.