Designed for indoor communication systems, including transportation, restaurant, and industrial applications. Suitable for environments with high levels of background noise.
Note: For proper operation, mouth-to-microphone distance should be 2 inches (5 cm) or less.
- Frequency response tailored for voice communications
- Minimal pick-up of background noise due to close-talk design
- Hum-bucking coil reduces induced noise from computer displays
- Attaches to flexible gooseneck arm (not included)
- Two conductor, shielded, bare-ended (no connector), straight cable
- Does not require DC power for operation
|Type||Dynamic, unidirectional (cardioid), close-talking|
|Frequency Response||100 to 7,000 Hz|
|Output Level||-61.5 dBV/Pa (.84mV) : 1 Pa = 94 dBSPL; -41.5 dB (8.4 mV): 0 dB = 1V/100 microbar|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
A12 Mounting Flange
Mounting Flange, 5/8''-27 Threaded.
A13HD Heavy Duty Mounting Flanges
Mounting Flange, Heavy Duty, Silver.
Mounting Flange, Heavy Duty, Black.
G12 Chrome Gooseneck, 12 inch
12 inch (30.48 cm) chrome gooseneck.
G12B Black Gooseneck
Black 12 inch (30.48 cm) gooseneck for Shure 503BG, 515BSL and 515BSLX microphones.
G18A Chrome Side-Vent Gooseneck
18 Inch (46 cm) Chrome Side-Vent Gooseneck.
G6A Side-Vent Gooseneck
Chrome side-vent gooseneck, 6-inch (15.24 cm).
R172 Cartridge for 503BG
Replacement cartridge for the Shure 503BG microphone
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.