450 Series II
Voice Communication Microphone
Designed for indoor communication systems — fixed station — including police, fire, transportation, restaurant, and industrial applications.
- Microphone Types
Simple, rugged diaphragm/coil. handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Polar Patterns
Equally sensitive to sound from all directions, but cannot be "aimed" to isolate one area.
- Frequency Responses
Smooth, extended response. Tuned to accentuate specific types of instruments or voices.
- Form Factors
- Model Lines
- Related Links
- FAQ's for 450 Series II
- Frequency response tailored for voice communications
- Switch-selected dual impedance output
- PTT switch that can be locked “On” for hands-free operation
- Four conductor, shielded, bare-ended (no connector), straight cable
- Adjustable height
- Does not require DC power for operation
- Frequency Response
- 200 to 5,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
- 225 to 30,000 ohms
- Output Level
- HIGH @ 1,000 Hz: -35.0 dBV/Pa* (17.8 mV); LOW @ 1,000 Hz: -57.0 dBV/Pa* (1.4 mV) *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
Replacement Cartridge for 526T, 526T Series II and 550L Dynamic Base Station Microphones.
Where To Buy
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size 450 Series II User Guide English 491 kb