Designed for indoor communication systems — fixed station — including police, fire, transportation, restaurant, and industrial applications.
- Frequency response tailored for voice communications
- Switch-selected dual impedance output
- PTT switch that can be locked “On” for hands-free operation
- Four conductor, shielded, bare-ended (no connector), straight cable
- Adjustable height
- Does not require DC power for operation
|Frequency Response||200 to 5,000 Hz|
|lmpedance||225 to 30,000 ohms|
|Output Level||HIGH @ 1,000 Hz: -35.0 dBV/Pa* (17.8 mV); LOW @ 1,000 Hz: -57.0 dBV/Pa* (1.4 mV) *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
R96 Cartridge for 526T, 526T Series II and 550LReplacement Cartridge for 526T, 526T Series II and 550L Dynamic Base Station Microphones.
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.