Designed for indoor communication systems — fixed station — including police, fire, transportation, restaurant, and industrial applications.
- Frequency response tailored for voice communications
- Switch-selected dual impedance output
- PTT switch that can be locked “On” for hands-free operation
- Four conductor, shielded, bare-ended (no connector), straight cable
- Adjustable height
- Does not require DC power for operation
|Frequency Response||200 to 5,000 Hz|
|lmpedance||225 to 30,000 ohms|
|Output Level||HIGH @ 1,000 Hz: -35.0 dBV/Pa* (17.8 mV); LOW @ 1,000 Hz: -57.0 dBV/Pa* (1.4 mV) *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
R96 Cartridge for 526T, 526T Series II and 550L
Replacement Cartridge for 526T, 526T Series II and 550L Dynamic Base Station Microphones.from $25.00
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.